Saturday 6 August 2011

a-england Guinevere............ with some added sparkle

I have been trying to get into the habit of taking pictures of each paint job I do, so have quite a few to sort through before I can do my next full post, but thought this would fill the gap, this is the Mani from my last post with a-englands Guinevere, which after a day of wear I decided to jazz up a bit with some glitter which I mixed myself using a Miss Sporty topcoat and some craft glitter.

Hope you all like and again, any messages or comments are much appreciated....


3 comments:

  1. love it .. especially with the two finger different mani - a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx