Saturday 29 October 2011

a-england Morgan Le Fay

This is it...... it is like the end of an era, my last post about a Mythical, well on its own anyway, but, don't despair, you will surely see the Mythicals on here again in some form or another.......

So, without further ado, here is Morgan Le Fay, a delicate shimmering white polish, it can be worn over any other colour to produce stunning effect but is also beautiful on its own.  The main colour of this polish is the white but in certain lights there is a pink or blue flash due to the micro shimmer running through it.

Here is 1 coat of the Knight, 3 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.






Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave me a comment <3  xxx

5 comments:

  1. I adore Morgan le Fay over King Arthur :D I haven't tried it over any other colours yet. It looks gorgeous on it's own in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like living in a fairy tale world =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dinksbeautystuff, Thank you <3 xx

    Marie, I have tried that combo before, so pretty and thanks to you too. xx

    Shannara, as always I thhank you for your comment <3 xx

    Mei Mei, what a wonderful way to describe this polish xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx