Friday 7 October 2011

Nails Inc Tudor Way

I have for you today Nails Inc Tudor Way, this is a very lovely navy blue polish, it is right up there with my favorites to be honest.

It is always great to apply, could probably get away with 1 coat and has no streaks.

I can't say much else about it, so here it is with 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.





After a day of looking at this polish I had an idea I couldn't shake, I have really been lusting over the Illamasqua rubber look polishes and this colour looked to me like it would fit in nice with that collection.

I have Kleancolours matte top coat, Madly Matte, I had only tried this out on 1 nail when I had got it but remembered it having a bit more of a rubbery look than my other matte top coat.

Here is the above mani with 1 coat of the Kleancolour Madly Matte.




I was right and, was so please with the result.  This will keep my Illamasqua need at bay.... for now.

And after a busy day of typing, there was no chipping, just the tips of my nails were a bit shinier than the rest, but this can easily be freshened up with another coat of the matte top coat.

Hope you like and feel free to leave me a comment xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx