Tuesday 11 October 2011

Nubar Treasure

Nubar Treasure is one of the polishes from Nubars Prisms collection.  It is no secret that I love sparkly polishes - and holo sparkles even more I think - so when I decided to finally get some Nubar polishes, the Prisms were the second item on my list, after the duochromes, I know, not sparkly, but I really wanted some strong duochromes  in my collection.

Treasure is described on the Nubar website as ' light violet with fine rainbow holographic glitter' As I have found with most of the Nubars I have tried so far, this needed 3 coats to get the coverage I wanted.  So this is 1 coat of the Knight, 3 of the polish, and 1 of the Shield.






Thanks for looking xx

3 comments:

  1. Love this Rebecca,it looks very nice on you, not for my skin tone I'm afraid though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannara <3 xx

    And thanks to you too Esther, sorry you can't wear it though, its so sparkly :p xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx