Thursday 26 January 2012

Dollish Polish My Little Buttercup

I have for you all today another pretty from Dollish Polish.

This polish is based around the song performed in The Three Amigos.

My Little Buttercup is a great tribute to this song, it is a shimmery bright yellow polish which also has some larger pieces of holo glitter through it.

Application was great on this one, and coverage was opaque with 2 coats, which I was happy with as I know yellows can be a bit fussy at time.

So here is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of My Little Buttercup and 1 of the Shield.







Unfortunately, I did not see this one in Dollys store when I was looking earlier, however there are still many amazing polishes there to be drooled over, I think when I next make a purchase from Dolly, it is going to be difficult to decide which to get.....

Thanks for looking <3 

6 comments:

  1. Love it, I have it too. So sunshiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour tried to buy it but it wasn't there! I did get a few others though! :) How long did you find delivery to the UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, what other colours did you get in the end up? If I remember rightly, it only took about 2 weeks for my polishes to reach me, and I ordered in December so I figured I would have taken a while with Xmas post etc xx

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful!! And I'm not even a fan of yellow polish! I love the name too!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx