Saturday 14 January 2012

Illamasqua Ruthless and Untold

This is a set my friend Fi got me for Christmas.  It is one of Illamasquas Festive Duos and contains Ruthless and Untold.

Ruthless is a bright scarlet red polish.  As with all of the other Illamasqua polishes I have tried so far, application was easy and smooth.

Here is 1 coat of the Knight, and 2 of Ruthless.





Now here is the above mani with 1 coat of Untold over it, which is a pure red glitter.  In these pictures there seem to be hints of orange but this seems to be something funny my camera was doing mixed with the lighting, no matter how I took the picture.  





Thanks to Fi for this gorgeous set and thank you all for looking xx

6 comments:

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx