Monday 7 May 2012

Cult Nails Living Water

Today I have for you another pretty I picked up during the Cult Nails sale.

This colour is called Living Water and is a dark bluey green jelly polish, with bluey green glitter running through it.

Even though this polish is a jelly, I only required 2 coats for it to be opaque as still seems very pigmented.

So here is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of Living Water and 1 of the Shield - which even with the glitter in the polish was enough for it to be smooth.






I loved wearing this polish and managed to get 4 days wear out of it before I even noticed any tip wear at all. 

Living Water seems to be sold out on the Cult Nails site at the moment but Maria recently announced the second part of the $5 sale and from this post, it looks like Living Water will be included.

Thanks for looking <3

6 comments:

  1. Love the shiny blue glitter in it, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I desperately want this! I thought CG Smoke&Ashes would be a good dupe, but it's just made me want it even more!
    Looks stunning, great pictures xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely!! And 4 days of wear without noticing any tip wear is really impressive for a dark colour :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie, I was very impressed with the staying power of this polish :) x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx