Sunday 27 May 2012

Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum

Today I have for you all another pretty from Dollish Polish, Expecto Patronum.

I have recently received my second order from Dolly so figured should really get round to showing you the others from my first order from back in December.

Expecto Patronum, is inspired by Harry Potter, and correct me if I'm wrong but the first time I remember this spell being mentioned was in Prisoner of Askaban, now I am going on the film timeline here, as even thought I have the books sitting there, I have not managed to get round to reading them yet.

But anyway, I love the HP films, and love this polish Dolly has created based on the Patronus Charm, which is a milky white polish with different sizes of blue glitter, and a very subtle shimmer running through it too.  Looking on the Dollish Polish site and Facebook, Expecto Patronum now seems to have been reformulated with even more glitter, and from pictures I've seen the glitter looks more green than blue.  But in my opinion, both versions are super pretty.

So here you have it, with 1 coat of the Knight, 3 of Expecto Patronum and 1 of the Shield.






Dollish Polishes can be purchased from her site here, unfortunately I think quite a few items are out of stock at the moment, including Expecto Patronum but if you keep an eye on Dollys Facebook page you should get an idea of when the next re-stock will be.  Oh and also keep an eye on Dollys blog, as she will post her own swatches and sometimes also sneak peeks of new shades.

Thanks for looking <3 

3 comments:

  1. So perfect i am a massive potter fan so i this polish is a massive lemming! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kerrie, I hope you can get your hands on this one xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx