Thursday 10 May 2012

Nails Inc Hatton Garden over a-england Lancelot

Today we have two pretties I have already shown you alone, but this is a mani I wore on a recent night out, and that was very hastily painted just before going out so apologies.

It is just a quick pop in tonight to show this to you so I'll stop the chatting there and just get to the pictures.  These pictures were taken the day after and this mani then lasted another few days before chipping, not bad for a rushed job.

Here is 1 coat of the Knight, 1 coat of a-england Lancelot (original post here) with 1 coat of Nails Inc Hatton Garden from the Glitteratti Collection (original post here) with 1 coat of the Shield.






a-england Lancelot can be purchased from the official a-england site here or from Llarowe here.

The Glitterati collection is still on the Nails Inc site here, in their 'get it or regret it' section, and is priced at £18 (was originally £25)

Thanks for looking <3 xxx

8 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I have Hatton Garden, really must give it a whirl, lovely swatches x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a beautiful combination! Oooh I need to get some a-england polish's in my life! Have been lemming after them for yonks! :D

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aysh, every polish collection should have at least one a-england (just don't ask me to pick which one, haha) x

      Delete
  3. This is really pretty Rebecca, looks amazing for a rush job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, it looks amazing like this!! Very bling! Were these quite thin coats of the glitter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie, it was just one coat of the glitter, and was a fairly thin coat as the glitter in this polish is quite packed x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx