Tuesday 1 May 2012

NARS Night Flight

Today I have for you NARS Night Flight which is a black polish with a lot of blue shimmer through it.

The blue shimmer definitely overpowers the black in the base,which isn't a bad thing as blue is great, and it might just of been my eyes, but I'm sure there is a slight purple tinge to the shimmer too.

Here is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.





I loved wearing this polish as it is such a pretty colours but unfortunately the day after applying Night Flight I got some - albeit minor - chipping so had to change it.  I will try and wear this polish again to see if I have the same issue, but should say I did not have any chipping after about 3 days with the only other NARS I have - Night Porter.

I hope you like the pretty polish anyway as I will let you all know when I wear it again if I have the same issues.

Thank you for looking <3 xx

8 comments:

  1. I love this polish but it looks far better on your skintone than mine, & it does indeed have a purple flash in it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esther, although I am sure it looks amazing on you <3 and yey, so glad the purple flash wasn't just me seeing things :) xx

      Delete
  2. This looks really pretty!! The combination of the blue shimmers and the purpley-pinky shimmer in the black base looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty polish! Love your nails!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx