Thursday 26 July 2012

Dollish Polish Spank You Very Much over Illamasqua Phallic

You might have noticed I have gone a bit crazy with the layering these days, I just can't help myself.  But luckily I have a lot of glitters to play about with, especially all the new Dollish Polishes I got, one of those being Spank You Very Much.  This polish is inspired by Ace Ventura and contains fine teal and green glitter and also larger teal and purple hexes.

Here is 1 coat of The Knight, 2 of Phallic (shown alone here), 1 of Spank You Very Much and 1 of the Shield.







Phallic can be purchased from the Illamasqua site.  Dollish Polishes can be purchased from Llarowe or the Dollish Polish store.

Thanks for looking <3

7 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous combination. Love it! And I love looking at all your beautiful layerings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Keep up the layering, because they are all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get good thin coverage. Every time I layer glitter polish it looks like a bubble on my nail cause I can never get the glitter to spread right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try and keep the amount of the polish on the brush to a minimum as if the layers are too thick that can sometimes cause bubbles, and I also like the glitter to be a bit sparse so the base colour still shows. Hope this helps xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx