Friday 27 July 2012

Dollish Polish Zombie Flesh

Ohhh a post that isn't a layering, and also contains a phrase I never thought I would say... I love Zombie Flesh!!!

Zombie Flesh is inspired by the TV show, The Walking Dead and all things zombie.  It is an olivey green base with fine green, gold and black glitter and larger black hexes and I am sure there is a pretty shimmer in the base that you can see in my close up picture.

Here is 1 coat of the Knight, 3 of Zombie Flesh and 1 of the Shield.







Dollish Polishes can be purchased from her store or Llarowe.

Thanks for looking <3 xxx

2 comments:

  1. Man...your swatch looks SO good. I swatched mine recently and could get pretty much none of the black glitters out. So I gave it away.
    This post makes me want to try it again, I think I just got a funk bottle with no black in it, they were so sparse and none would come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I am sorry you didn't have luck with your bottle, I didn't struggle with mine at all. I hope if you do try it again it works for you <3 xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx