Tuesday 18 February 2014

Cadillacquer Bring On The Night

Today I have another greenish Cadillacquer polish to show you, I seem to actually went through a green phase when buying these as quite a few of my Cadillaquer fit in the green bracket, but anyway, this one is quite different from the one I showed you yesterday.

Bring On The Night is a black base with flakies and turquoise glitters.  Here is 1 coat of the Knight, 3 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.  Some of these polishes would have probably been okay to stop at 2 coats but I actually really like the depth of the 3 layers so will continue to use these polishes this way I think.

cadillacquer bring on the night (1)

cadillacquer bring on the night (2)

cadillacquer bring on the night (3)

Now this one is not a discontinued polish, and can still be picked up from the official site,  Llarowe, Harlow & Co or Rainbow Connection.

If I remember rightly, I got this one the a Llarowe sale a while back.

Thanks for looking <3 xx

2 comments:

  1. this polish is so fabulous!!!! i might just have to get it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx