Thursday 20 February 2014

Cadillacquer Effervescent

Today we are continuing Cadillacquer week with Effervescent which is an orange polish, with white glitter and an amazing blue shimmer which was a tad camera shy but the shimmer really stood out against the orange of the base.  Again this is a perfect example of contrasting colours that compliment each other so well.

This is 1 coat of the Knight, 3 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.

cadillacquer effervescent (1)

cadillacquer effervescent (2)

cadillacquer effervescent (3)

Now this another discontinued Cadillacquer polish that I am so glad I have in my collection now.

Honestly there is not one polish that I have bought from Madeleine that I have not been impressed by.

This one is still available in the sale on the official site.

Cadillaquers can also be purchased from the Llarowe, Harlow & Co or Rainbow Connection.
Thanks for looking <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx