Sunday 23 February 2014

Cadillacquer Live Free

So today is the last day of my first week dedicated to the one brand.  I have really enjoying trying all these and showing you them and hope to maybe do the same kind of thing with different brands in the future.  Possibly Cadillacquer again as I still have quite a few to show believe it or not.

Live Free has actually been one of my favourite Cadillacquers to date, and was one I hesitated to buy a little, only due too the fact of the light pink base, which is not normally my cup of tea, but there was something about this one that kept making me look when I was on the Cadillacquer site.  So I gave in and bought it and loved it as soon as I tried it on.

Live Free, as I said, is a light pink base with light blue shimmer and brown and blue glitters.  This is 1 coat of the Knight, 3 of the polish, and 1 of the Shield.

cadillacquer live free (1)

cadillacquer live free (2)

cadillacquer live free (3)

As with most of the others, this one is also discontinued, but still available in the sale on the official site.

Cadillaquers can also be purchased from the Llarowe, Harlow & Co or Rainbow Connection.

Thanks for looking and I hope you have enjoyed this week with me <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx