Saturday 22 February 2014

Cadillacquer Once More, With Feeling

Today is almost the end of Cadillacquer week, hope you all have enjoyed it so far.

Today I am showing you Once More, With Feeling which is a blue base with an amazing reddy pink shimmer and then also white and pink glitters.  I was already wearing Morning Comes and decided to try out Once More, With Feeling over the top of it and was so glad I did.  I have still to wear OMWF alone so may show you it that way in the future.

So this is yesterdays mani of Morning Comes with one coat of OMWF on top and 1 coat of the Knight.

cadillacquer once more, with feeling over morning comes  (1)

cadillacquer once more, with feeling over morning comes  (2)

cadillacquer once more, with feeling over morning comes  (3)

So both of these polishes are on the discontinued list and I know I keep saying this but I am so glad I got them before they are gone for good.  Head on down to the Cadillacquer site to see these and more in the sale at the moment, and so many other great polishes that are not discontinued.

Cadillaquers can also be purchased from the Llarowe, Harlow & Co or Rainbow Connection.

2 comments:

  1. This is one I have and am wearing, the other I have on (was trying them out this week) is Tonight's the Night. Like you said, so glad I got these and the others I have picked up, got them all from Llarowe, some on sale :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great polishes, and ever better if on sale :) I got the bulk of mine from the Cadillacquer sale and so glad I did xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx