Wednesday 12 February 2014

Cadillacquer Say The Word

Today we have another gorgeous Cadillacquer polish.

This was actually one of the first Cadillacquers I remember seeing a good while back, and I may have seen others before this but I think this one stuck in my mind as I had not seen many other polishes with such contrasting, but complimentary base and glitter colours.  Upon looking into Cadillacquers further, I see this is something Madeleine is not shy to do, and it always seems to work fabulously.

The base on this one is a pastel yellow base with a silvery shimmer, and has blueberry and silver glitters through the base.

Here is 1 coat of the Knight, 3 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.

cadillacquer say the word (1)

cadillacquer say the word (2)

cadillacquer say the word (3)

Now my theme of the week so far seems to have been polishes that are not available, and sadly this one has also been discontinued, but at the time of writing this there are still some available in the sale on the Cadillacquer site, so don't risk missing this one if you love it like I do.

Cadillaquers can also be purchased from the Llarowe, Harlow & Co or Rainbow Connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx