Tuesday 13 May 2014

Cadillacquer Seek The Fire

Today I have for you all a stunning little Cadillacquer from the newest collection, which is based on the PS3 game, The Last of Us, which I plan to buy eventually.

Seek the Fire was a must for me out of this collection, not just as it is blue, but the red contrasting glitters just make it so eyecatching!

If you follow me on Instagram you will have already seen a quick picture of this on me, I was literally just heading out the door and had to do my nails before I did,, and 2 quick coats of this baby were just perfect for what I wanted to wear.

So this is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.

cadillacquer seek the fire (1)

cadillacquer seek the fire (2)

cadillacquer seek the fire (3)

It is no secret that I have loved all of the Cadillacquer polishes I have tried and this one is no exception.

Cadillaquers can be purchased from the official siteLlarowe, Harlow & Co or Rainbow Connection.

Thanks for looking <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx