Wednesday 11 June 2014

Cadillacquer Survivor

Sorry for the late post tonight, I have been trying to do one all week but have had such a hectic couple of work weeks that all I want to do when I get in is chill out with the TV or my PS3, lol, so thats an insight into me that you probably didn't want, so lets get to why you are all here, the polish.....

I have been seeing swatches all day of the lovely Cadillaquer 'Love The Music' collection, which is a collection of polishes inspired by some of Madeleines favourite bands and songs which is due for release in the nest few days.  Now these all seem so pretty from pictures I know that I am going to get my hands on them at somepoint, but since I am still working my way through my wishlist of existing Cadillacquer polishes, it may be sometime, haha.

Anyway, the one I have to show you today is Survivor which is from the last collection inspired by the PS3 game 'The Last of Us.  Survivor is a dark purple base with little periwinkle glitters through it, and a lot of them!  This is one coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.

cadillacquer survivor (1)

cadillacquer survivor (2)

You can purchase this one from the Cadillacquer site and Cadillacquers can also be purchased from Llarowe, Harlow & Co and Rainbow Connection.

Thanks for looking <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx