Monday 13 October 2014

Cadillacquer Have A Killer Day

Today I have a little Cadillacquer to show you all, I honestly have so many of these still to show, they have been right up there on my wishlist polishes for ages and I have so many more I want to get.  Madeleine just knows how to make a great polish, thats for sure!

Have a Killer Day is no exception and sadly has not been discontinued, buutt you can still pick it up on the Cadillacquer site, in the Sale section for an added bonus...

HaKD has a light grayish blue base, blue micro flakies, neon pink squares, small matte purple hex glitter and matt pink hex glitter. Whew, this polish has a lot going on, but at the same time, doesn't look too busy.  Oh and I want to add here that HaKD is from the Dexter collection, another of my favourite shows, not only does Madeleine make great polishes, more often than not, they are inspired by things I already love...

This is one coat of the Knight, 3 of the polish and no top coat.  I did add a topcoat after I took my pictures, but I didn't get a chance to take pictures of it like this.



I loved this one, even being light and with the pink and all, I still really enjoyed this combination.  I have so many Cadillacquers in my collection that are not normally my usual style, but I still love them all the same.

As I said, this polish is now discontinued but you can still pick it up in the sale on the Cadillacquer site so don't miss out on the chance to grab this one!  Cadillacquers can also be purchased from Llarowe, Harlow & Co and Rainbow Connection.

Thanks for looking <3 xx 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Never knew that pink would look great on gray. I think I am going to try this one out.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx