Monday 3 November 2014

Cadillacquer She's One Of A Kind and Car Wash

I am actually quite enjoying this two posts a night thing right now, and I hope you are too but I can see it not continuing for too long as it is a lot of work to prepare 2 separate posts after work etc but we will see...

Anyway, my second post actually contains two lovely Cadillacquer polishes.

We will start with the polish that is my base for this mani, She's One Of A Kind from the Seek The Fire Collection.

This polish is just so subtly pretty, it has a light greyish blue base with pink shimmer, there is also a very subtle holo effect to this one too.  I just love the shimmer in this one, it was a little camera shy but kept catching my eye in work today.

This is 1 coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.



I then decided to do a little design with another beautiful Cadillacquer polish which is unfortunately a discontinued one from the Breaking Bad collection, Car Wash.  

Car Wash is a dusty blue polish, again with pink shimmer and subtle holo.  This is one coat over the above with a coat of the Shield to seal it all in.



To make the 'design' I actually used simple scotch tape and cut the shape using some craft scissors that I bought a set of with different designs years ago and completely forgot I had until recently.

As I said Car Wash is sadly no longer available on the official site , but She's One Of A Kind is, along with many other.  You can also check out the other stockist such as Llarowe, Harlow & Co or Rainbow Connection

1 comment:

  1. Two posts a night, you're a machine!

    This design is o cute! Augh I just had to have Carwash and not sure if I ever wore it.... :O

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx