Sunday 16 August 2015

Cadillacquer A Dragon Is Not A Slave

Sorry for the little absence again, life seems determined to test my patience this year, but I am off work for a week now and off to London for a wee trip so things are looking up :D

Anywhere, I thought I would show you all today a stunning little Cadillacquer Dreams & Dust (Game of Thrones) Collection.  This pretty is A Dragon Is Not A Slave and is a pewter holographic polish with a great little pink shimmer.

This is one coat of the Knight, two of the polish and 1 of the Shield.



 
 
I actually love Cadillacquer polishes and this one is no exception, such a great polish with great inspiration behind it.
 
I picked my bottle up from Rainbow Connection or please see here for a full list of stockists.
 
Thanks for looking and I will try not to leave it as long next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx