Sunday 23 August 2015

Emily de Molly Abstract Canvas

I am back and nice and relaxed after a few busy - but great days - in Manchester and London and today I am showing you Emily de Molly Abstract Canvas over my last post of Cadillacquer A Dragon Is Not A Slave.

I actually forgot I had done this layering combination or I would have shown it all in the one post.

Abstract Canvas is a polish I have been lusting after since I initially seen it released and I eventually caved a few months ago and bought it off of Rainbow Connection.  Abstract Canvas has a clear base with a variety of coloured hex glitters but it was the large black circles that made this polish stand out to me.

This is one coat of Abstract Canvas over A Dragon Is Not A Slave with a coat of the Shield on top.



 
 
As I said, I got this one from Rainbow Connection, but you can also visit here for a full list of stockists.
 
Thanks for looking and wish me luck for my return to work tomorrow <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx