Friday 28 August 2015

Femme Fetale Bodice Lace & Colors by Llarowe Come Dance the Hora

Today I have two pretty little polishes for you, the first of which is from Femme Fetale, and it was my first of these polishes, and I have to say, it was a great introduction.

Femme Fetales Bodice Lace is from the collection inspired by Snow White and is a blue/purple shimmer polish with multichrome flakies and pink hex glitter.  I love love this combonation!

This is one coat of the Knight, 2 of the polish and 1 of the Shield.


 
I then thought I would add a coat of Colors by Llarowe, Come Dance the Hora - from the CbL Winter 2013 collection - which is described as a clear base with silver holographic micro glitters, royal blue glitters and royal blue hex glitters.  But this seemed to be way more opaque than I realised so completely covered the base.  It still looks great but just not what I intended, haha.
 
This is 1 coat of Come Dance the Hora over the above with 1 coat of the Shield.
 

 
I just love both of these polishes, shimmer and glitter and holo (oh my.. haha)
 
I picked up my Femme Fetale from Rainbow Connection and am looking forward to trying some more from this brand as I am really impressed by this one.
 
And as far as I know this CbL is unfortunately discontinued but many other CbLs can be purchased from the official site.
 
Thanks for looking <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them all but I would kindly ask that if you wish to send me a link (to your own blog etc), please do so via email (details on side bar) xx